The BeSafe iZi Kid X3 i-Size Car Seat takes safety construction and makes it even more user-friendly and comfortable for your little one by featuring the new generation of SIP+ and the new generation of body hugger.
A new generation of SIP+ is an additional safety feature that is placed on the side of the BeSafe car seat. It is constructed to absorb energy and reduces the load on the neck and head in two ways: SIP+ reduces the distance between the seat and the door, shortening the movement in a side impact, meaning that there is less force on your little one.
Secondly, SIP+ functions like a car’s crumple zone and absorbs energy. The newly designed fitting mechanism makes attaching and detaching the SIP+ easy while ensuring that it stays in place.
A new generation of body hugger: Even more comfort and even more stability, in order to make the transition from baby car seat to the toddler child car seat even easier, the new body hugger gives young children even more support and cushioning.
- Use from 6 months – 4 years
- Passed the world’s toughest crash test
- Up to an additional 20% of side impact protection
- Adjustable ISOfix arms that generate more leg room
- Adjustable headrest, body hugger and extendable leg room
- Smart access magnets that hold the seats harness to the side
- With an improved fitting mechanism: the new generation of SIP+
- Smart foam placement offers a snug fit, an optimised angle and side stability
- ISOfix-installed, UN R129 (i-Size) approved, ADAC-champion and
Plus Test approved