The Kiddy Evo-luna i-Size infant carrier has been approved to meet the new ECE R 129 (‘i-Size’) safety standards and provides maximum protection for a baby or young toddler up to 15 months of age. The Evo-luna i-Size is packed with state of the art technology to protect a child in the event of an impact, but also to protect their health and development. This offers the child all round protection, with double the peace of mind for you. The Kiddy Evo-luna i-Size is a generous sized seat, and was the first infant carrier to pass the i-Size safety standard testing with the Q1.5 dummy.
- Age – from birth to 15 months.
- Lie-flat sleeping position – both inside and outside the car. A safer, healthier way for a baby to travel. Lie-flat reduces the risks associated with conventional upright infant carriers.
- Comfortable seat with soft padded newborn inlay to keep the baby safe and secure.
- Side impact shock absorber.
- Thick padded memory foam inside the seat, to protect a baby’s head.
- Generous integrated sun hood protects a baby from sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- Patented Kiddy Lie Flat (KLF) Technology: perfect ergonomic body support for a baby.
- Shock absorbing slatted frame which allows air to circulate thus helping a baby to regulate their temperature.
- The ISOFIX Base 2 is included in the Evo-luna i-Size box and must be used with the Evo-luna i-Size in the car.
- Compact: only one car seat space is required.
- Easily removed hard wearing cover. Washable.
- Fits a wide variety of pushchairs to form a travel system with converters. Use your car seat like a carrycot with no time constraints. The baby is laid flat to maintain an open airway and facilitate healthy growth.
- Dimensions H 44 x W 66 x D 62 cm. Weight approx 4.9 kg
Premature inlay sold separately.
Must be purchased from stock and must be paid and collected within 2 weeks.